Thursday, May 17, 2018

DG7LAN/mm

Some of you may ask:


What does DG7LAN/mm mean. 


Thats me, cruising with my small 27 foot yacht playing HAM Radio

Locations include the river Elbe, north sea, baltic sea. 
I really enjoyed doing CW in the last days. Thank you guys for all the nice contacts and thanks for being patient and not minding me asking 'AGN' and 'AGN' :D

The rig used is the ICOM IC 7300, 9m of wire and a chinese automatic tuner CG 3000. I usually don't run more than 100 Watts - that drains batterys fast enough and I simply don't want to let the engine run for hours to recharge. 

I am already looking forward to the upcoming weekend to meet you guys on the air. 
73s, Andy


Anchorage @ Pagensand Island

The IC7300, key, Coke, JTDX :)

Extended 'radial' in the water

Anchorage for the night



No comments:

Post a Comment

RFI silencing the Victron Solar Charge Controller MPPT 100 15 and possibly other models

Why? You probably came here because you already know that the stock Victron MMPT Solar Charge Controller is nearly unusable if you need a qu...