Saturday, July 30, 2022

KiwiSDR: Popup message if not logged in

 KiwiSDR: Popup message if not logged in

I want to have my listeners to log in to my Kiwi and I have a message in the top bar that says "Please log in with your callsign"

However, 50% don't. Now I have this popup message (Thanks Niko, DG7PX)

Howto:
  • open Admin interface
  • go to "Webpage"
  • find "additional HTML" and paste the following line (adjust to your needs)

 

<script language="javascript"> 
if (readCookie('ident') == '') { alert('please log in with callsign or nickname')} 
</script>

That forces an informational popup if the "callsign" field is empty.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

RFI silencing the Victron Solar Charge Controller MPPT 100 15 and possibly other models

Why? You probably came here because you already know that the stock Victron MMPT Solar Charge Controller is nearly unusable if you need a qu...