Thursday, November 30, 2017

New kid in town - The HLA 300V mobile amplifier

Since my IC-7300 gives me an average peak power of around 70 watts, I was looking for a little more output power. The published ALC mod is a "no go" for me. I don't want to lose the warranty and I am not sure that the mod is a good idea at all. Here is my solution: The HLA 300v from RM Italy :) Love it. I will not come up with measurements or technical details. If you are interested, have a look at this: https://pa0fri.home.xs4all.nl/Lineairs/HLA300/hla300eng.htm
That's quite a lot of detail. For me the amp is just great because it has decent power, is quiet (the fans didn't make much noise,yet) and should give a clean output. In fact it quadruples my power from 70w to 280w easily. Let's see how this turns out in future. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello College I have the same TRX the ic 7300 and I was looking to add the same RM endstufe. Can you please give me a review after same time of use. Best regards KN4TOU

    ReplyDelete

RFI silencing the Victron Solar Charge Controller MPPT 100 15 and possibly other models

Why? You probably came here because you already know that the stock Victron MMPT Solar Charge Controller is nearly unusable if you need a qu...